- Are stakeholders aware of state-of-the-art tools and models for risk governance of nanomaterials and nano-related products?
- What are the experiences, needs and priorities for decision-making, risk appraisal and risk transfer?
- Are existing approaches to risk governance practical and effective?
These are just some of the questions that the caLIBRAte project will seek to answer in its recently launched survey about the assessment and management of potential risks of engineered nanomaterials and nano-enabled products.
All stakeholders from research, industry, insurance, regulation and policy, workers and consumers’ organizations from around the world are invited to participate in the survey. This will help caLIBRAte develop an up-to-date, user-friendly and reliable system which integrates existing and new models and tools for risk governance of nanomaterials.
Participating in the survey and engaging with the caLIBRAte project will help you by:
- Shaping future risk governance systems for nanomaterials, based on your views and needs
- Receiving the survey results and connecting you with other outcomes from caLIBRAte
- Giving you priority access to state of the art knowledge and data about risk-governance of nanomaterials and nano-enabled products
This first questionnaire will explore needs, priorities, views and capacities of stakeholders. Participants will also be invited to take part in a future 2nd stage questionnaire.
Compilation of the survey will take no more than 20 minutes.
Researchers, business people, insurers, regulators, policy makers, risk managers, end-users, CSOs, NGOs, workers and consumer representatives with an interest in with nanomaterials and related products, are invited to take part in the survey at http://survey.risk-technologies.com/Survey_Run.aspx?ID=766